Thursday, 26 March 2009

A medical intermission


Sorry, guys, I'm down with a bronchitis and very low on energy. Will be back when I feel better.

8 comments:

Carletta said...

Feel better soon Juliana!

Cherie said...

Take it easy, and rest as best you can. I know that's not easy with bronchitis.

Carver said...

I'm sorry you are sick. Take good care of yourself and I hope you are better soon! Lovely shot.

Anonymous said...

AWWW Juliana...get better real soon. Take Zithromax. Your doctor has to prescirbe it, or is it perscribe LOL. It works wonders 2 pills first day, 1 for 4 days thereafter and it's great. Lovely picture. It sort of tells how you feel I'm sure but it's lovely :)

Nessa said...

I hope you feel better very soon.

Anonymous said...

Hugs and warm tea -- take care of you.

Dr.John said...

Chicken soup, tea with honey, and lots of Vicks and you'll be fine.

Mar said...

Take good care of yourself! Get well soon.