Wednesday, 2 March 2011

This is for you





I have the best faraway friends in the world! Thank you :)


Now, a bit of bragging related to what I've been doing lately... a new issue of an Australia-based haiku journal Notes from the Gean came out yesterday which contains three of my haiku (on pages 2, 9 & 11 in case anyone's interested).

And a few days ago another one was published in MDN , a Japanese ezine with a daily column for haiku in English.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. I can't wait to read these Haiku's. Will do it this weekend :) Happy Birthday my dear sweet friend. Hau'oli La Hanau :)

quilly said...

Wow! I love the one in the paper. You know what really impresses me -- that you've managed to accomplish this in a second language. I am truly awed in the real sense of the word!

A Lady's Life said...

Nice picture and wonderful about your Haiku.

Anonymous said...

Those were all wonderful and brilliant my friend. WOW!!! Congrats to you :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing these :) Keep up the good work :)

juliana said...

wow, i am honoured!
thank you all for your comments and praise, and for coming back :)

quilly - hope you feel better soon!
there are actually several published poets writing english language haiku whose native language is other than english...

MaR said...

Congratulations!!