Thursday, 30 July 2009

TWT 21

I admit, the way I told him to shut the hell up for once was less than veteratorian. But the sevidical way in which he treated his family was just too much to bear and kept producing a morsicant sensation in the pit of my stomach. I had to bear abusive behaviour for way too long to stay calm at this octogenarian zoilist's verbal attacks anymore. As a result, I am now the most impudent offspring that ever lived and No.1 enemy to my own father.

7 comments:

quilly said...

Great use of some difficult words in a very concise manner.

I know that morsicant feeling in the pit of the stomach and it is a horrid thing. For the sake of your tummy and your relationship with your father, I most certainly hope this isn't a true story!

Anonymous said...

OMG it's her father. WOW. Excellent my friend. You use the words real well as usual. Hope you are well :) Aloha

Dr.John said...

Loved it. But then I love short stories.
The words seemed just right here.

anthonynorth said...

The words fitted perfectly here. Nicely done.

Ordinarily Just Me said...

Very well done and in short order to. It was not easy with these words.

Cherie said...

Not only this week's words, but you sprinkled a few in from other weeks. Now, that's the way to keep them in circulation! Well done! :)

juliana said...

thank you all for stopping by. i should be back from my hiatus long ago but think i'll postpone it until autumn and only post an occasional TWT until then

the story, though, is based on fact.