Thursday, 28 May 2009

An announcement

As you may have noticed, I haven't been much around blogs lately. I'm sorry about that but I have things in real life to take care of and they are taking too much of my time and energy at the moment. The situation should be within manageable proportions by mid-June and that's when I hope to have more time for resuming my on line activities. Meanwhile, take care, everyone, and have fun.

4 comments:

Carver said...

I will look forward to your posts when you return. Take care, Carver

Anonymous said...

I hope all is well my friend. I'll wait with baited (and not stinky) breath for your return :)

Nessa said...

I wonder what baited breath means. I will look it up while you are busy and i will just wait patiently for your return.

MaR said...

Hope you are doing well. Take care.